Le striscia aperta di 17 vittorie consecutive degli All Blacks? Non è nulla in confronta alla nazionale di rugby di Cipro. I mufloni (come sono soprannominati) se non ci siamo persi qualcosa sono arrivati a 22 vittorie consecutive, sebbene alcune di questi match non siano riconosciuti dall’IRB (e sebbene non giochino contro All Blacks & Company). Ora però la federazione è alla ricerca di un nuovo head coach per la nazionale. Nel caso qualcuno fosse interessato, riportiamo anche le indicazioni date dalla federazione con il profilo ideale del candidato e le modalità di candidatura:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring of the National Senior XV squad.
- Creating a competitive playing and coaching environment.
- Provision of technical input to all aspects of coaching.
- Selection of teams to compete in “Rugby Europe” (FIRA AER)and associated competitions.
- Identify potential players for the National Senior XV and other representative teams.
- Develop a key relationship with the Director of Rugby to ensure implementation of higher level playing and coaching strategies.
- Plan, implement and review specialist coaching requirements for the team.
- Assure the highest level of performance analysis to review and preview all individual and team performances, including wherever possible opposition teams.
- Establish and develop positive relationships with all stakeholders (Committee, management and coaching staff).
- Together with the CRF Director of Rugby, be responsible for the appointment of coaches or staff appointments within the National Senior XV.
- Be fully committed to a programme of rugby related Continuous Personal Development (CPD).
- Be an ambassador for, and promote the best interests of, the CRF at all times.
Qualifications and experience:
Applicants must have an outstanding knowledge of the 15-a-side game with playing experience at a higher level being beneficial; experience of leading and coaching a team at a high performance level and possess a highly developed personal coaching philosophy.
Minimum coaching level required – IRB Level 2 or equivalent, IRB Level 3 desirable.
Knowledge of the CRF and its operations is desirable.
The successful candidate should have exceptional leadership abilities combined with passion, confidence and a proven track record of performance coaching.
The candidate must be available for minimum 24 days per season broken down as follows:
- 2 Home games (Cyprus) = 8 days
- 2 Away games = 8 days
- 4 Training sessions in the UK = 4 days
- Minimum 2 trips to Cyprus to evaluate on island players = 4 days
All applicants must note that this is not a paid position, travel and accommodation expenses covered ONLY.
Closing date for applications is July 15th 2014.
Candidates must submit a CV within the deadline, outlining and documenting their qualifications and experience to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
L’articolo Cipro: la nazionale con più vittorie consecutive cerca allenatore sembra essere il primo su On Rugby.